Important 100 Questions For SSC GD Preparation :
Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this Important Questions. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD – Mock Test ( Part 1)|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 5|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 4|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 3|
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
This Quiz is all about Important 100 Questions For SSC GD Preparation :
1. When an ebonite rod is rubbed with fur, what is the charge that acquired by the fur?
2. Solar eclipse will take place when the moon is between
The Sun and The Earth
The Sun and The Venus
The Sun and The Settelite
The Sun and The Mars
3. Among the following options, Which is the working principle of Washing Machine ?
4. The cerebrum of brain is primarily divided into how many parts ?
5. Among the following which one isn’t a Warm-Blooded Animal ?
6. Among the following which one isn’t a Cold-Blooded Animal ?
7. Among such types of teeth given below which type is used for grinding food ?
8. The kidneys in human beings are a part of the system for which of the following work ?
9. Among the following organs, which one breaks fat to produce cholesterol ?
10. In plants Phototropic movement is controlled by the
11. Which of the following plant is called “Herbal-Indian Doctor” ?
12. Chickenpox is caused by which of the following virus ?
Varicella Zoster Virus
Chiken Folior Virus
Chicke Floor Virus
13. Among the following options, Which is the sweetest natural sugar?
14. What happened to the water level of a vessel if ice floating on water in the vessel melts. Which of the following is correct ?
Does not change
Ice become hard
Water become Ice
Ice become gas
15. Who among the following was said that “India’s soul lives in villages” ?
Mahatma K. Gandhi
Chandra Shekhar Das
Subhas Kr. Das