Preparation For SSC GD Questions – 1
Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this Important Questions. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz (Preparation For SSC GD – 1):-
1. When AIDS Day is celebrated?
2. Second Battle of Panipat was fought in the year ?
3. How many groups are there in periodic Table and how many periods are there in periodic Table?
17 groups and 8 Periods
18 groups and 7 Periods
16 groups and 7 Periods
17 groups and 6 Periods
4. The first state in India which is formed on the basis of language?
5. The last Mughal Emperor of India was ………..?
Bahadur Shah III
Bahadur Shah IV
Bahadur Shah II
6. Battle of Buxor was fought in the year ?
7. When was the first Railways Started in India?
16 April 1853
15 Aug 1857
15 Aug 1854
16 April 1855
8. Labour day is celebrated in ……… ?
9. Ozone day is celebrated in ……… ?
10. In atmosphere, What is the name of the lowest ?
11. World’s largest producer of mica is which country?
12. The first battle of Panipat was fought in ?
13. The battle of Plassey was fought in ……….. ?
14. The first ICS of the world is ……….. ?
Indira Devi Choudhurani
15. Human Rights Day is celebrated in which date?