Preparation For SSC GD Questions – 10
Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this Important Questions. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD – Mock Test|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 9|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 8|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 7|
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about Preparation For SSC GD – 10 :
1. In which among the following city, the Great Bath of Indus Valley Civilization was found ?
2. Rice cultivation is associated with which one of the following Harappan sites ?
3. Who among the following was the last Delhi Sultan ?
4. Who among the following is regarded as “Maker of Modern India” ?
Raja Ram Mohan Roy
Ram Manohar Parrikar
Dipak Charan Das
5. Who among the following was the 1st Chhatrapati of Maratha Empire ?
6. Shivaji Maharaj was born in which of the following year ?
1630, 19 February
1635, 19 February
1632, 19 February
1638, 19 February
7. Shivaji Maharaj was died in which of the following year ?
1680, 3 April
1685, 3 April
1675, 3 April
1687, 3 April
8. Which among the following was the British Governor General who abolished the practice of Sati
Lord William Bentinck
9. The Poona Agreement was signed between which of the following two leaders ?
Gandhiji and Ambedkar
Gandhiji and Subhash Chandra Bose
Chandra Shekhar Azad and Ambedkar
Ambedkar and Terrorist
10. Chanakya was known by the which of the following name ?
11. First European to come to India from ?
12. Process of Melting is also called ………. .
13. Which of the following Poison is used for killing Rats ?
14. Atomic mass number is determined by, – Here which among the following is correct ?
By adding number of protons and neutrons
By adding number of Carbon
By adding number of Hydrogen
By adding number of Xenon
15. Which of the following lens is used to correct vision of a person suffering from Myopia ?