Preparation For SSC GD Questions – 11
Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this Important Questions. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD – Mock Test (Part 1)|
|Important 100 Questions For SSC GD – Mock Test (Part 2)|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 10|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 8|
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about Preparation For SSC GD – 11 :
1. Every hot object emits which of the following rays ?
2. Why does a cannon recoil after firing?
Newton’s 3rd law of motion
Newton’s 11th law of motion
Newton’s 5th law of motion
Newton’s 9th law of motion
3. The ultimate source of energy in a hydroelectric power station is which of the following ?
The potential energy of water
The mechanical energy of water
The magnetic energy of water
The solar energy of water
4. When a light wave is reflected from a mirror, there is a
change in its
5. A small drop of oil spreads over water because – which of the following option is correct ?
Water has higher surface tension
Water has Lower surface tension
Water has Lowest surface tension
Oil has higher surface tension
6. Name of the first astronomer who was measure the speed of light ?
7. Electric Motor converts
Electrical energy into mechanical energy
Electrical energy into Potential energy
Electrical energy into solar energy
Electrical energy into petroleum energy
8. Who among the following was the first introducer of the M.K.S system ?
K. S. Robert
M. K. Simone
9. X- rays are which of the following waves.
10. The period of pendulum depend upon which among the following ?
11. Atmospheric pressure is measured by which of the following item ?
12. A car moving on a straight road is Which of the following motion.
13. The substances which have infinite electrical resistance are called ……………. .
14. Magnetism at the centre of a bar magnet is around
15. Poona Pact was signed in the year