Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this Important Questions. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
Preparation For SSC GD Questions – 16
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD – Mock Test (Part 1)|
|Important 100 Questions For SSC GD – (Part 2)|
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD – (Part 3)|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 15|
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about Preparation For SSC GD – 16 :
1. India’s first computer installed was in
Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi
Indian Statistical Institute, Pune
Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta
Indian Statistical Institute, Mumbai
2. The mirror used in motor vehicles near the driver’s seat is
Dual core Mirror
3. Where is Lothal situated?
4. A red flower kept in green light will appear to be
5. When was the first five year plan launched in India?
1 April, 1951
1 April, 1948
1 April, 1950
1 April, 1947
6. The larva of the frog is called
None of these
7. The non-cooperation movement was withdrawn because of the
Non of these
Chauri Chaura incident
8. The filament of an electric bulb is made of which metal
9. Adolf Hitler was a _____military and political leader.
10. What is the unit of Radioactivity
11. The first Jain Tirthankar was?
12. National Science Day is celebrated in India on
13. In the visible spectrum which colour has the shortest wavelength
14. What does the pancreas secrete?
None of these
15. The atmospheric layer closest to the earth is