Preparation For SSC GD Questions – 2
Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this Important Questions. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz All About Preparation For SSC GD – 2 :
1. Which of the following is the capital of Nagaland ?
2. A money bill has to be introduced in ……………. .
The President House
The Rajya Sabha
The Lok Sabha
3. The intensity of earthquake is measured by ……….. .
4. Capital of Canada is ?
5. Guru Shikhar Peak is located in which of the following state ?
6. What is the another name of ‘Regur Soil’ is ……… .
7. Which of the following is the best source of Vitamin C?
8. Time of Zero-Hour in Our Parliament is from ………. .
9 AM to 10 AM.
3 AM to 4 AM.
12 Noon to 1 PM.
3 PM to 4 PM.
9. Capital of Manipur ?
10. Money Bill is introduced under which of the following article of the Constitution ?
11. ELISA test is related to which of the following disease ?
12. …………… can’t be dissolved but can be abolished any time ?
President House Meeting Councils
CM fund Councils
School Board Councils
State Legislative Councils
13. The last meeting of the Constituent Assembly was held in the year ……… .
1958, 24 January
1950, 24 January
1960, 24 January
1955, 24 January
14. A Cut diamond shines brilliantly due to which of the following ?
Total outer reaction
Total internal reflection
It’s Lighting Power
15. The first meeting of the Constituent Assembly was held in the year ……. .
1941, 9 December
1946, 9 December
1944, 9 December
1940, 9 December