Preparation For SSC GD Questions – 4
Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this Important Questions. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
Important Questions For SSC GD – part 5
Important Questions For SSC GD – part 3
Important Questions For SSC GD – part 2
Important Questions For SSC GD – part 1
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about Preparation For SSC GD – 4 :
1. 1857 Sepoy Mutiny (Sipahi Vidroh) occurred during the Governor Generalship of which of the following Governor-General ?
2. 1857 Sepoy Mutiny was started from which of the following City ?
3. Who among the following king was the founder of Nanda dynasty?
4. Due to which of the following reason Gandhiji withdraw the Non-Cooperation Movement ?
Jallianwala Bagh Incident
5. The First Tirkhankara of the Jains was ……. .
6. On 1932, 20 September Gandhiji began a Fast-Unto-Death in Yervada Jail against the
Separate electorate for untouchables only
Seperate electorate for Hindus only
Seperate electorate for Muslims only
Seperate electorate for Sikhs only
7. Among the following, Who was the first Indian to become the member of British Parliament ?
Madan Mohan Mavalankar
Ranjan Kr. Das
Dipak Kr. Das
8. The great king Ashoka was spread Buddhism all over the India by ?
Sending Monks to different territory
Sending Money to different territory
Sending Land to different territory
Sending fighters to different territory
9. Among the following, Who was known as the ‘Mother of Indian Revolution’ ?
Madam Bhikaji Cama
Madam Alisha Cama
Nalini Bala Devi
Hemo Prova Saikia
10. Which of the following war led the establishment of Mughal Empire in India ?
First battle of Panipat
Second battle of Panipat
First battle of Tarain
The Battle of Haldighati
11. In which of the following year The Indian National Congress (INC) was formed ?
12. Who was the founder of the (INC) The Indian National Congress?
Allan Octavian Hume
Allan Delon Hume
13. What does the word Jahangir mean ?
Conqueror of the World
Conqueror of the Pakistan
14. The prose collection of the Vedic poems are which of the following ?
15. Who among the following was The father of extremist movement in India
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
Loknath Ram Tilak
Shiv Ram Prasad