Preparation For SSC GD Questions – 6
Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this Important Questions. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about Preparation For SSC GD – 6 :
1. Among which of the following country Mountain Etna, one of the world’s the most active volcano, is located ?
2. Which of the following is considered as the actual “final frontier” of Earth’s gaseous envelope ?
3. Which of the following is the chemical name of marble ?
4. Which of the following dam is built on the river Bhagirathi ?
5. To protest which of the following act Gandhiji started Satyagraha in the year 1919 ?
D. G. Act
6. Who among the following Bhakti Saint was belonged to the royal family of Mewar
7. Which of the following was the official language of the Delhi Sultanate ?
8. Who among the following was ther Father of renaissance of Western India ?
Mahadev Govind Ranade
Dilip G. Dutta
P. Kumar Bora
Nil Kamak Das
9. To review which of the following issue The Simon Commission was formed ?
To review the fitness of India’s for further reforms
To review the Tax and other issues
To review the Loan and Money
To review the Land and Water resources
10. The System of Communal Electorate in India was first introduced by the
Minto-Morley Reforms, 1909
Desh Seh Pehle Paisa 1909
Laibik-Fitli Reforms, 1909
11. United States dropped the atom bomb in Nagasaki ………… .
On August 9, 1945
On August 9, 1941
On August 9, 1944
On August 9, 1943
12. At Hiroshima United States dropped the first atom bomb on which of the following year ?
August 6, 1945
August 6, 1939
August 6, 1943
August 6, 1946
13. United States dropped the first atom bomb at ……… in 1945.
14. In Indus Valley Civilization the striking feature of was
Their Respective Art
Their Hight and Colour
Their Name and Fastivals
15. The Lodi dynasty was founded by which of the following king
Bahlul Khan Lodi
Adil Shah Lodi