Preparation For SSC GD Questions – 7
Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this Important Questions. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
100 Important Questions – Mock test
Important Questions For SSC GD – part 6
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about Preparation For SSC GD – 7 :
1. In the Time of cooking, vegetables are cooked in lesser time with adding salt Why?
Because Boiling point of water increases
Because it reduce the gas
Because it reduce the fat
Because it’s only for mouth tast
2. Which of the following is the reason why a black board appears black in colour?
Because it absorbs all the colours
Because other colours are not dark
Because Black & White colour combinations is the best
Because black is the most attractive colour
3. The following is called Trans Himalayan river ?
4. Who among the following was the author the book called “Poverty and Un -British Rule in India” ?
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Hem Prasad Das
5. By which of following way Sea water can be purified ?
6. The process of guttation is a result of or due to ?
7. Rashtrapati Bhavan is located in which of the following hill ?
8. Raisina Hill is located in which of the following city ?
9. Supreme Court-of-India is located in the following city given below?
10. Among the following city “Sansad Bhavan” is located in where ?
11. The city “Rashtrapati Bhawan” is located in ?
12. Among the following districts given below, the Geological-Survey of India located most of India’s Chromite ?
13. For flying of Jet aero planes which of the following is the most suitable layer ?
14. Epicentre is concerned with which of the following ?
15. India is the World’s largest producer of?