Preparation For SSC GD Questions – 8
Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this Important Questions. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD – Mock Test|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 7|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 6|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 5|
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about Preparation For SSC GD – 8 :
1. World’s largest desert is
2. Which element is the highest conductor of electricity?
3. By Whom the book “India of my dreams” was written ?
4. Geet Govind is a famous creation of
5. Who fixes the poverty line ?
Pradhan mantri Jojana
6. Baking soda is also known by the Chemical Name ?
Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2)
Sodium Carbonate (Na2CO3)
Sodium Bicarbonate (NaHCO3)
Hydrogen Carbonate (H2CO3)
7. What is the name of the country which is the leading producer of Uranium?
8. Name the gland which is responsible for the secretion of Insulin in human body?
9. Who gave ‘The Laws of Heredity’?
10. Which animal breathes through the skin?
11. Where is AnaMudi located?
Jammu and Kashmir
12. Who is familiar or famous or known as Father of Indian Constitution?
Jawahar Lal Nehru
13. In which state was the Panchayati Raj first introduced?
14. The maximum gap between two sessions of a Parliament is what ?
15. Who was the person also known as Deshbandhu ?
Niranjan Kumar Sahu