Preparation For SSC GD Questions – 9
Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this Important Questions. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD – Mock Test|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 8|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 7|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 6|
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about Preparation For SSC GD – 9 :
1. From the following, Which City is Called “the Land of Thousand Lakes” …..?
2. Whose works are Harshcharita and KadamBari or By whom Harshcharita and kdamBari was written ?
3. In a year, which day is the longest day ?
4. In which Year, SAARC was formed in ?
5. From the following , Which Country is Called or well known as “the Land of Morning Sun” ?
6. From the following year, in which year did the Cabinet Mission arrived in India?
7. In which field , The Arjuna award is given?
Games and Sports
8. From the following, under which list the “Panchayati Raj” comes ?
9. In Which Year, the war of Americans Independence took place?
10. Fr the following, Which Country is known as or Called “the Land of White Elephants”
11. From the following, Which is the largest and the deepest ocean Of the world ?
12. From the following, Which City is Called “the Land of Midnight Sun” ?
13. From the following, Which award is the highest Civilian award in India ?
14. From the following, which is “the Land of Kangaroos’ ?
15. From the following, To whom Dronacharya awards are given ?