Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper – 1
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD – Mock Test (Part 1)|
|Important 100 Questions For SSC GD – (Part 2)|
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD – (Part 3)|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 10|
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper:
1. Select the option that will correctly replace the question mark (?) in the series = 7, 19, 36, 63, ?
2. Select the option that will correctly replace the question mark (?) in the series.
RGN, PIM, NKL, ?
3. Select the option that is related to the third number in the same way as the second number is related to the first number.
54 : 6 :: 42 : ?
4. Choose the odd number out of the given options.
5. Choose the odd one out of the given options.
6. Choose the odd one out of the given options.
7. Select the option that is related to the third term in the same wayas the secondterm isrelated to the first term.
Ichthyology : Fishes :: Palaeography 😕
8. Select the option that is related to the third term in the same way as the second term is related to the first term.
BFH : EIK :: GKM : ?
9. Select the option that is related to the third term in the same way as the second term is related to the first term.
Innocent : Guilty :: Moisten : ?
10. Who started the newspaper Mook Nayak in the year 1920?
B. R Ambedkar
Mahadeo Govind Ranade
11. What was the official mascot of the third Asian Para Games 2018?
12. Which part protects an unopened flower?
13. Which schedule was added to the Indian Constitution in 1992 as a result of amendment?
14. Which of the following is a Maharatna that is a central public sector enterprise?
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
ONGC Videsh Limited
15. The 2009 Nobel Peace prize was awarded to ………… for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen International Diplomacy.