Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper – 2
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD – Mock Test (Part 1)|
|Important 100 Questions For SSC GD – (Part 2)|
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD – (Part 3)|
|SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper 1|
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper:
1. What is the party symbol of Communist Party of India (M)?
Hammer and Sickle
2. Name the bacteria that causes dysentery.
Streptococcus pyogenes bacteria
3. Which of the below is an alloy of Amalgam
4. Who founded the Swaraj Party?
C.R. Das and Motilal Nehru
Bal Gangadhar Tilak and Lala Lajpat Rai
Mahatma Gandhi and B.R. Ambedkar
Jawaharlal Nehru and Motilal Nehru
5. When did the Indian Constituent assembly adopt the constitution?
26 November 1949
26 January 1950
26 November 1950
26 January 1949
6. Liquefied petroleum gas consists of:
Propane and butane
Hexane and benzene
Nitrogen and ethane
Nonane and octane
7. Who led the revolt of 1857 in the city of Kanpur?
Rani Lakshmi Bai
Begum Hazrat Mahal
8. Which of the following is NOT the role of Food Corporation of India?
Making laws related to agricultural credit and indebtedness
Ensuring that farmers are not forced to sell their produce below MSP
Procurement of buffer stock
Setting up purchase centres to buy produce from the farmers
9. Who is the winner of Man Booker Award 2018 for the book Milkman?
10. Which Chinese business tycoon(also the richest man of China) recently stepped down from Alibaba, the company he co-founded?
11. Which major cities of the country are connected by the Golden quadrilateral super highways?
12. The new year celebrated by Maharashtra Hindus is referred to by which name?
13. What does road density indicate?
The length of road per 100 sq. km of land area
The length of road per 1000 km of land area
The length of road per 1000 sq. km of land area
The length of road per 100 km of land area
14. Out of the given options, which crop grows in black soil?
15. Pandavani is a folk singing style popular in thestate of: