Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper – 4
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD (Part 1)|
|Important 100 Questions For SSC GD (Part 2)|
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD (Part 3)|
|SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper (Part 3)|
|SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper (Part 2)|
|SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper (Part 1)|
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper:
1. Choose the odd one out of the given options.
2. Which declaration was signed at UNCED 1992 at Rio De Janeiro, Brazil?
3. Select the antonym of the given word.
4. Select the correctly spelt word.
5. What is the range of pH scale?
0 to l4
1 to l4
0 to 7
1 to l0
6. What are dolphins, porpoises and whales called?
7. Which festival is celebrated to mark the birth anniversary of Prophet Muhammad?
8. What was the capital of the Mauryan empire?
9. Select the option that is related to the third term in the same wayas the second term is related to the first term.
EFG : JLN :: GKM : ?
10. From the given options, identify the segment in the sentence which contains the grammatical error.
He is a young man about twenty-five years but very learned.
about twenty-five years
but very learned.
a young man
11. Which of the following statements is NOT correct about the factors that gave rise to the Consumer Movement in India?
Adulteration of food
Tax on soft beverages
Frequent food shortages
Hoarding and Black Marketing
12. Which food delivery service provider was recently acquired by Ola?
13. Select the option that means the same as the given idiom.
To keep one’s fingers crossed
To be very happy
To wish for the best
To try very hard
To be frightened
14. In a certain code, AXE is written as 120. How will FEE be written in that code?
15. In a certain code, LOVE is written as OLEV. How will IRIS be written in that code?