Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper – 6
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD (Part 1)|
|Important 100 Questions For SSC GD (Part 2)|
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD (Part 3)|
|SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper (Part 1)|
|SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper (Part 2)|
|SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper (Part 3)|
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper:
1. Select the option that is related to the third term in the same way as the second term is related to the first term.
CGK : XTP :: GIM : ?
2. Select the synonym of the given word.
3. ‘Bibi Ka Maqbara,the replica of the Taj Mahalis situated in :
4. Select the most appropriate word to fill in the blank.
Beware of him. He is as sly as a ……….
5. Which Indian cricketer has become the fastest bowler to claim 100 wickets in One-day Internationals as on January 2019?
6. The bronze sculpture of Nataraja was cast during the period of the:
7. Select the word which means the same as the group of words given.
A person who thinks he/she is the best.
8. From the given options, identify the segment in the sentence which contains the grammatical error.
IfI ama bird, I would fly and explore the world.
I would fly
If I am
9. In a certain code, TOUCH is written as 68. How will ERROR be written in that code?
10. What is the mode of the given data?
3, 0, 1, 0, 2, 1, 2, 0, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 3, 2
11. Select the synonym of the given word.
12. Select the most appropriate option to substitute the underlined segment in the given sentence.
Don’t use those pencils; use the one we bought in Portugal.
use the ones
use this ones
13. The other name of the tertiary sector is :
14. ‘Bali Yatra’, the voyage to Bali, is celebrated in which of the following states of India?
15. In the context of the Indian Constitution, which of the following Articles guarantees the Right to Freedom of Religion to its citizens?