ATEPFO, Which stands for Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization, has released an official notification regarding ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 of 25 Junior Assistants posts. As per the Official Notification, Eligible Candidates can submit their online applications in the official Portal of ATEPFO. All the details of this recruitment is given below. Candidates can submit their online application through the Links given below –
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 – Junior Assistant 25 Posts, Online Apply
|Qualification : Candidates Who Have Passed Degree in Any Discipline from any Recognized University Are eligible.|
• Starting Date : 11th August 2021
• Last Date : 15th September 2021
• Fee Payment Last Date : 15th September 2021
• Admit Card : Available Soon
• Exam Date : Available Soon
• SC/ST : Rs. 200 /-
• PWD : 0 /-
• Others : 300 /-
Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking Etc. are the payment Mode System .
Minimum – 21 Years
Maximum – 38 Years
As On 1st June 2021
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- As Per Rule
For more Check the Official Notification Given Below
Related : DC Kamrup Recruitment 2021
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 Details
|Post Name : Junior Assistant|
Total Posts : 25
• The candidates must be a graduate or possess a Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the Government.
• The Candidate should have a Diploma Certificate in Computer Application/ Knowledge (minimum 6 months) from Government recognized Institute. The Candidates must have good working knowledge and skill in Computer, specially Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, E-mail and computer typing in English/ Assamese language.
Pay Scale : Pay Band-2, Rs.14,000 – Rs.49,000 plus Grade Pay of Rs.6,200 and other allowances as admissible under the rule.
Age Limit: The candidates age must be between 21 years to 38 years as on 1st June 2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age Relaxation as follows :
5 years for SC/ST candidates
3 years for OBC candidates and
10 years for PWD candidate
Note: The Age limit of candidates will be calculated on the basis Candidate’s Birth Certificate or Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council. No other documents will be accepted.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay an amount as follow :
• PWD: 0 /-
• ST/SC: 200/-
• For Others: 300/-
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must have a Employment Exchange Registration Certificate produced from the employment certificate office in the state of Assam.
• Recent Passport Size Photograph (20-50 KB)
• Scanned Signature of the Candidate (10-20 KB)
• Age Proof (80-200 KB)
• Educational Qualification Certificate and Marksheet (80-200 KB)
• Employment Exchange Registration Certificate (80-200 KB)
• EWS Certificate (if applicable)
• Disability Certificate (if applicable)
• Caste Certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply UPSC Recruitment 2021
According to the official notification of the ATEPFO, Eligible candidates can submit their online application for this recruitment from the official Portal of ATEPFO. We have given the application link below for the convenience of our users.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Specimen of EWS Certificate||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|