Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this Important Questions. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
Preparation For SSC GD Questions – 13
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD – Mock Test (Part 1)|
|Important 100 Questions For SSC GD – (Part 2)|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 12|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 7|
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about Preparation For SSC GD – 12 :
1. The largest irrigation canal in India is
K. C. Canal
Indira Gandhi canal
2. Who administers the oath of the President of India?
Members of Cabinet
Chief Justice of India
3. Which article of Indian constitution has the provision for National Emergency ?
4. The jammu and Kashmir state legislative assembly has a tenure of
5 . What is the name of the tropical cyclones in the China Sea?
None of Above
6. Name the animal which can do without water in its entire life?
7. How many members of upper house (Rajya Sabha) can be nominated by President of India?
8. The Himalayas is the example of
9. Name the scientist who first declared that the earth revolves around the sun?
10. In Indian constitution, the method of election of President has been taken from which country?
11. Through which organ does a fish respire?
12. Which of the following is the most toxic gas?
13. Which of the Amendments is also knownas the ‘Mini Constitution’ of India?
14. Which lenses are used by people having short sightedness?
None of These
15. The Sharda Act is related to
16. How many Fundamental Duties are mentioned in Indian constitution?
17. Appointments for all India Services are made by
18. Which planet is considered as the Dwarf planet?
19. How many types of writs are there in the Indian Constitution?
20. The Chairman of NITI Ayog is
Chief Minister of Each State