Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this Important Questions. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
Preparation For SSC GD Questions – 15
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD – Mock Test (Part 1)|
|Important 100 Questions For SSC GD – (Part 2)|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 14|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 13|
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about Preparation For SSC GD – 15 :
1. Which one of the following is the largest in size?
2. Which of the following vitamins prevents night blindness?
3. Which gland in the human body is called the master gland?
4. Which is the largest bone in a human body ?
5. What is affected by eczema in the human body?
6. Which element is common to all acids?
7. Which of the following was discovered by Alexander Fleming?
Drugs of Cancer
8. Which is the shortest bone in the human body ?
9. Which of the following human bones is in the head?
10. Who is associated with the invention of computers ?
Thomas Alva Edison
11. Who classified human blood into four groups?
12. In which function of the body do enzymes help?
13. How many chromosomes does a human cell contain?
14. What is the temperature at which Fahrenheit and Celsius scales show the same?
15. What is the chemical symbol for silver?