Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this Important Questions. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
100 Important Questions For SSC GD Preparation :
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD – Mock Test (Part 1)|
|Important 100 Questions For SSC GD – (Part 2)|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 15|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 14|
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about 100 Important Questions For SSC GD Preparation :
1. What is the average heart beat per minute in a normal adult human being?
2. Which body organ secretes bile?
3. Which branch of science deals with heredity and the laws that govern it?
Casual Progress in a Human Body
Human Growth Process
4. Which branch of science deals with kidney diseases?
5. What does meteorology deal with?
6. Which is the longest key on a computer keyboard?
7. With which invention is Alfred Noble associated?
8. Who propounded the universal law of gravitation?
9. From which part of the plant is turmeric obtained ?
Rhizome or Stem
None of them
10. Which of the following types of teeth grind food?
11. Which system of numeration is used in computers?
12. Of Which part of a plant is potato a modified form?
13. Name the unit used to measure the depth of water?
14. Which instrument is used to measure electric current?
15. What does WWW stand for in the world of Internet?
Web Wide World
World Web Wrestling
Wrestling Web World
World wide web