Preparation For SSC GD Questions – 3
Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this Important Questions. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about Preparation For SSC GD – 3 :
1. India and China signed ‘Panchsheel Pact in the year
2. When was National Flag of India adopted ?
22 July 1945
22 July 1947
22 July 1943
22 July 1942
3. BrahMos is the joint venture of which of?
India and Pakistan
India and Russia
India and Uk
India and USA
4. The language in which Buddha preached?
5. By which amendment the ‘Right to Property’ has been omitted?
6. Deficiency of which, from the following, causes non-clotting of blood?
7. Mixed Economy means
Non of the Above
Co-existence of public sector
Co-existence of public and private sectors
Co-existence of private sector
8. When was the Rowlatt Act passed?
9. From which country, the process of impeachment of President of India is taken?
10. Who among the following is addressed as the Chairman of Rajya Sabha?
11. Density of water is maximum at?
37 degree celcius
15 degree celcius
6 degree celcius
4 degree celcius
12. Who had given the idea to have a constitution of india?
13. Kaziranga National Park is the only natural habitat of the endangered which of the following animal?
14. Which is among the following, used as a moderator in nuclear reactors?
15. For the myopic eye, the defect is cured by
Dual Concave lens
Dual Convex lens