Preparation For SSC GD Questions – 5
Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this Important Questions. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
Important Questions For SSC GD – part 4
Important Questions For SSC GD – part 3
Important Questions For SSC GD – part 2
Important Questions For SSC GD – part 1
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about Preparation For SSC GD – 5 :
1. Who among the following Mughal was defeated by the Sher Shah Suri –
2. Pendulum’s depends time period depends –
On it’s Weight
On it’s Height
On it’s length
On it’s Speed
3.Which of the following kind of energy is stored in a dry cell
Mixer Of water and gas
4. Who discovered principal of electromagnetic induction?
Thomas Alva Edison
5. What is the instrument name which measure the velocity/speed of Wind? measured by
6. Who among the following was the husband of Noor Jahan ?
7. The gas, which used in manufacture of Vanaspati Ghee from Oil named Vanaspati is
8. The Nalanda University was founded by
9. What is the number of language officially recognized in India?
10. The effective medicine named “Quinine” which is used in the treatment of malaria, is extracted from –
Bark of Ciona
Bark of Cinchona
Bark of Hibiscus
Bark of stem
11. A fuse wire is made of
An alloy of Sodium and lead
An alloy of zink and lead
An alloy of tin and lead
An alloy of Iron and lead
12. Who is the Guardian of the Constitution of India ?
Supreme Court of India
High Court of India
13. Pearl is mainly constituted of –
14. What is the state name which is the largest producer of cardamom and peppar in India?
15. What is ‘Dry Ice’?
Solid Carbon Dioxide
1 thought on “Important Questions For SSC GD – 5”