Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper – 5
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper:
1. Malaria and Kala Azar are caused by:
2. Select the synonym of the given word.
3. Which of the following Union Territories is given partial statehood in India?
Dadra and Nagar Haveli
4. Choose the odd one out of the given options.
5. Choose the correct group of important Gods of the Vedic period.
Seshanaga, Chandra, Yama
Varuna, Vishnu, Shiva
Agni, Indra, Soma
Brahma, Prajapati, Garuda
6. Select the word which means the same as the group of words given.
That which can be seen through
7. Select the option that is related to the third number in the same way as the second number is related to the first number.
45 : 315 :: 37 : ?
8. Select the option that is related to the third term in the same way as the second term is related to the first term.
BFH : HBF :: GKM : ?
9. Select the option that is related to the third term in the same way as the second term is related to the first term.
Famous : Renowned :: Moisten : ?
10. Select the option that will correctly replace the question mark (?) in the series.
TOD, RQB, PSZ, NUX, ?
11. In a certain code, DIG is written as 60. How will FEED be written in that code?
12. Select the option that will correctly replace the question mark (?) in the series.
6, 21, 51, 96, ?
13. Select the option that is related to the third term in the same way as the second term is related to the first term.
Dispur : Assam :: Kohima : ?
14. In a certain code, STEERING is written as TEIGTEIG. How will QUESTION be written in that code?
15. Which of the following statements is NOT correct about the Tundra type of vegetation?
It is found in a temperate region.
Moss and lichens are found here.
Small shrubsare a part of this vegetation.
The growth of natural vegetation is limited here.