Prepare for your upcoming Government Exam with this SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper. Preparation for SSC GD, CAPF & Preparation for NIA, SSF, CISF, Assam Rifles, SSB, CRPF. You can share this website with your friends. Also, Users can find important questions for different Exam’s like SSC, Railway NTPC, group D, Bank, Junior Assistant, Assam Police AB and UB. Candidates can also find free mock tests for different central and state govt. exam. I hope this questions will help you to build your knowledge.Thank You and best of luck for your upcoming exam. Quiz link is given below.
SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper – 1
|Join Our Telegram Group 🔔||Click Here|
|Join Our Whatsapp Group 🔔||Click Here|
Start the Related mock Test 👇👇:
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD – Mock Test (Part 1)|
|Important 100 Questions For SSC GD – (Part 2)|
|100 Important Questions For SSC GD – (Part 3)|
|Important Questions For SSC GD – part 10|
*If you think any answer is wrong , please comment below.
Desclaimer :- Here, we provide accurate and valuable information, but may be in sometimes informations are incorrect or invalid for various/some reasons. We do not take any legal responsibility about the information provided here in this website (Jobanddetail.com). All the items given here are for educational purposes only.
Questions in this Quiz is all about SSC GD Previous Year Question Paper:
1. Select the synonym of the given word.
2. Select the correctly spelt word.
3. In finding the HCF of two numbers by division method,the last divisor is 174 and the quotient are 1, 7 and 2, respectively. If the sum of the two numbersis divided by the remainder is
4. Select the most appropriate word to fill in the blank. Fortunately only a few …….. were hurt in the train accident.
5. ………. is a chemical process or a reaction between fuel (hydrocarbon) and oxygen. producing heat and light energy resulting in a flame.
6. Select the synonym of the given word.
7. The southern most Jyotirlinga temple is located in which Indian state ?
8. Select the most appropriate option that will fill in the blank.
The sky was always a deep sapphire blue. The snow washard and only by cutting steps in ……….
9. Select the most appropriate option to substitute the underlined segment in the given sentence.
The terrain of India is make of mountains, plateaus and plains.
is makes of
is made of
is making of
10. Select the word which means the same as the group of words given.
One who cannot read or write.
11. Select the most appropriate option that will fill in the blank.
we were able towalk. A false move
would have been ………….
12. Select the most appropriate option to fill in the blank.
I wish to travel the whole world, but I ………… afford it.
13. Who was awarded the ‘FIFA Player of the Year 2018’?
14. From the given options, identify the segment in the sentence which contains the grammatical error.
I know the most easiest wayto solve this problem.
15. Setting up of which of these is associated with White Revolution in India?